Total Pageviews

Greetings!

'A gaping silken dragon,/Puffed by the wind, suffices us for God./We, not the City, are the Empire's soul:/A rotten tree lives only in its rind.'

Sunday 17 April 2016

Whither...

... the Whitley?

So far, so good. In fact, Airfix have a winner with this kit. The planning and engineering that has gone into the kit is first rate. Everything has gone together smoothly, and the wing spars made a real difference to fixing the huge wings to the fuselage.  Here's the state of play tonight:


Hopefully, I'll get these sub-assemblies together tomorrow, and it will start looking like the 'Barn Door'.  Top kit!

5 comments:

  1. Looking good, I hope that you are enjoying the kit as much as it sounds. I have realised that I cant paint planes, ok with angles and bodies but planes are just too smooth and elegant and I can never ever get it right. Keep on enjoying the bash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wither Mr Front ? Hope that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Stephen, Not my business I am sure, however I hope that you are well and not experiencing black dog atrophy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, thank you for your concern, and my apologies for my non-responses. I stagger, but I move onwards (at a shuffle).
      Very best regards, Steve.

      Delete
  4. I am sure, however I hope that you are well and not experiencing black dog atrophy.


    สูตรบาคาร่า
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete