Total Pageviews

Greetings!

'A gaping silken dragon,/Puffed by the wind, suffices us for God./We, not the City, are the Empire's soul:/A rotten tree lives only in its rind.'

Saturday 18 August 2012

DBA

... army number 3. Romano-Britons, sub-Romans, late Romans, not quite sure what to call 'em, but here they are, in their gloss varnished glory:



Now I will turn my attention to the Barbarian pagan Saxons, before they saw sense and had the idea of England.

A good omen today, as my grandson continues to show wargame promise. Here he is with his own set up, involving a broken down steam engine, refuelling assets, and Canadian War of 1812 types...


And, on the flower front, a 'Clay' moth (I think, although I'm more than happy to be corrected) on the flower  of an erodium - all of 18mm across.


3 comments:

  1. Great to see the dba fellows ready.
    Super also to see the next generation of wargamers being nurtured.I recognise the handy Vauban fortifications which have a wealth of use on the table top.I do like the the buildings for vbcw/homeguard games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add a request for help.How do I reply to individual comments underneath them? I cannot seem to do this on my blog? A handy hint would be awfully helpful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alan, you should have two options immediately below any comment made by a reader. One says 'Reply', the other, 'Delete'. If they are not there, perhaps you need to update your browser - does that qualify as a handy hint??

    ReplyDelete