Total Pageviews

Greetings!

'A gaping silken dragon,/Puffed by the wind, suffices us for God./We, not the City, are the Empire's soul:/A rotten tree lives only in its rind.'

Monday 20 August 2012

Fighting...

... for their Chief, their hearth companions, and Woden:


Or, they will be as soon as I get them past the undercoat stage.

Meanwhile, this evening, I continued my fight against Globalisation, and here are the fruits of my victory:


Well, the vegetables, really. Ha! How the Lords of Misrule tremble in their hollow fastnesses. Yes, I mean you Nick Clegg, in your holiday Whited Sepulchre, and all your masters and fellow demons.

2 comments:

  1. A mean bunch of saxons who look like they will give loyal service upon the tabletop.
    Splendid fruit of the earth and human hands.Well done. I had my first courgette of the season last weekend and things are behind and slow but getting there in terms of my beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Alan, it is only with the recent few days of hot weather that things have really begun to move. I suspect that the cold and the wet has cost me most of my potatoes, and I lost a lot of different types of beans. Dam' glad we don't have to rely on this for survival.

    ReplyDelete