Total Pageviews

Greetings!

'A gaping silken dragon,/Puffed by the wind, suffices us for God./We, not the City, are the Empire's soul:/A rotten tree lives only in its rind.'

Sunday 22 February 2015

Panzer III...

...flood. Or, here's some I did earlier.

The Matchbox PzIIIJ proceeds, and shouldn't be too much longer; although there may be a problem mating the top and bottom of the hull. While my mind is on simple, wargame models of PzIIIs, I thought I'd hunt out what I have in that department:


Four for Rommel. The nearest are from Frontline, while the very distant, 37mm armed, PzIII is a SHQ one, I think.

Also for the Desert Fox:


A couple of Matchbox ones, the nearest being a basic conversion to the 'short' 50mm version, with the further one being straight from the box.

Altogether, here's my 20mm Panzer III flood in the desert:


And a resin PzIIIN, with 75mm gun/howitzer, looking for all the world like a fat, armoured duck:


Finally, a ready made PzIII that my son brought back from Bratislava for me a few years ago:


And, to think, back in the day, the only option was to undertake drastic, and trickey, surgery on Airfix's StugIII.

No comments:

Post a Comment