Even very simple tasks (like reading stories to my grandson) seem to take a good deal out of me at the moment, but I did manage to add side skirts and a Pz III turret bin to the second T34/76. I'm looking forward to doing the paint and marking on both of these, which will really make the difference.
Because I didn't go for the Pz III coupla on the second T34, I was able to make up the second Armourfast Pz III as intended:
A very simple representation of the vehicle, but it will do, and will join my DAK forces in due course.
So, that leaves me with the SU76i from the Stug III plus bits; a bergepanzer III (see Dan's suggestion to my last post); and, of course, the beast that began the whole thing - the 'Elefant'.