Total Pageviews

Greetings!

'A gaping silken dragon,/Puffed by the wind, suffices us for God./We, not the City, are the Empire's soul:/A rotten tree lives only in its rind.'

Saturday 20 October 2012

Dr Frankenstein...

is alive and well and lives in West Mercia. Today, fresh parts arrived to feed my insatiable desire to create hybrid creatures. Dan of Gunners Wargaming is clearly a cognoscenta of these dark arts himself, as he immediately recognised that the disembowelled Stug III in my previous post is destined to be bent and twisted into the new form of a Su76i. But that is not all, ahahahaaaaa. These innocent boxes:


Hid these body parts:


And already the first freak is created:

With Panzer III commander's coupla and notek light.

I will return to the gloom of my laboratory (that's the late Mr Bloody Broon's fault with his energy saving light bulbs!) to create more freaks of the battlefield. I have the taste for it now!!!

4 comments:

  1. Herr Baron you are working well with your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, you could use the Pz III parts for a bergepanzer III.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An excellent idea! I had been wondering what I could do with a turretless PzIII - but a big wooden box with convenient tarp is right up my street. Cheers!

      Delete