Total Pageviews

Greetings!

'A gaping silken dragon,/Puffed by the wind, suffices us for God./We, not the City, are the Empire's soul:/A rotten tree lives only in its rind.'

Friday 26 July 2013

'My goodness...


...My Guinness.'  Or, in this case, newly arrived ebay reinforcements for my new 42mm shiny soldiers project. I'm a good way to finishing the first infantry regiment, and have taken delivery of the next, and now they have some support services: 



I might dull down the brasswork, but I think I'll leave the finish - sort of impressed civilian kit.

4 comments:

  1. Oh excellent! What a good find. And these fit 42mm?

    Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are rather jolly. And they do, indeed, fit 42mm rather nicely - I shall pose a figure next to one.

      Delete
  2. Dull brass? DULL brass? Good grief, the man's taken leave of his senses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes, mmmm, I see what you mean...

      Blooper.

      Poop.

      Oh well.

      Age.

      Delete