Tonight's work was limited to gloss varnishing, then applying turret and hull numbers. The slightly too large turret numbers come from a Fujimi Valentine kit which I made in 1974. It cost the shocking price of 50p! With these basic markings on, I will be able to progress to weathering, chips etc tomorrow evening, and the refurb will, I hope, be finished.
I have not, however, forgotten other chaps on the painting table, and I made a little more progress with some of those rather excitable fellows, followers of the Mahdi:
Note the ghosts of 1812 wandering in the background. If they keep turning up like that I will be forced to try my hand at their two dimensionalist selves.